Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think I can..

I have set a goal for myself and darn it, I'm going to do it. Well, technically 2 goals. I'm going to give myself two challenges to complete during the month of June. I am going to work hard on making sure that I meet each challenge fully and make sure they are marked down.

My first Challenge/goal is to post in my blog once a day, every day for the whole month of June. Hopefully this will create a good habit to continue instead of posting 4 times a month. What fun is that? I have more to say but never really do. So I am challenging myself after seeing a friend do it. She was successful so I hope that I am as well.

My 2nd Challenge/Goal is to take one non-auto photograph every single day for the month of June and post it to my photography blog. I haven't used my camera much as of late and I need to do this. I need to get back into it.

So I hope you'll join me in my journey and keep me on track if you think I'm falling off.



1 comment: