Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Killer of Computers

Yup, that's me. Or honestly it feels like it. A couple months ago I killed my poor poor Mac. Total accident but definitely my fault. Then last night while just innocently using our Dell laptop the screen went blank. I figured shut it down for a few and try turning it on about an hour later. Tried, didn't happen. Gave it another out, same outcome. Crap.

So yeah 2 dead laptops however the Dell was NOT my fault! I was using it and Jason even said it's happened to him before. But after it happened to him it would turn on again.

We cannot afford for this to happen to us. We have an old compaq that works when it wants to so it's not a reliable computer. If the Dell is fried we are screwed. We're going to have to see what we can do to get a new computer. Jason was planning on taking online classes and I wanted to look into doing medical billing classes. Can't do those on a computer that might not work that day.

Not quite sure what we're going to do if it's fried. We need a reliable computer.

I feel like when I introduce myself to people now I need to change it up. "Hi, I'm Marisa! Killer of computers.."

No comments:

Post a Comment