Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Thank You!

Yesterday started out as any typical Saturday. We got Dane down for a nap and decided that would be the perfect time to watch Shutter Island (which we both quite enjoyed.) About half-way through our mail man came. Jason went and got it and came back in with two things. 1. A magazine, which we have no idea why they're still sending it, we didn't renew haha. 2. A package. The package was for me and it caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting anything, well I was but it comes in a box and is a birth kit, haha.

He asked me who lived in KY that I knew and I explained to him who. A wonderful friend who is the awesome co-host to a board where my youngest birth group is. This past year has been hard on us, both financially, physically and mentally. Due to our finances being very very tight we haven't been able to really prepare for this baby. I hate it but it's true. We have all our big items, crib, dresser, changing table.. etc. Having 2 other boys really helps. Our biggest dilemma falls in clothing. We have a ton of winter clothing for newborns but none for a summer baby! Without any extra spending money I couldn't buy any just yet.

So yesterday, when I opened my package and saw these, my heart just filled with joy. Sarah, thank you. You truly are a wonderful person. An amazing kind hearted sweet person! You're an awesome friend to have and this surprise was such a wonderful thing!








Its nice to know that there are still caring people out there. Sarah, you are one! Thank you so much again :)


xx Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment