Monday, August 29, 2011

A venting place

I have decided to create a blog for me to specifically vent, just to say what I want to say, but do it privately. I have moments on here where I just want to let it all out but don't, mainly because I don't want everyone reading. So, I figured my solution to that issue would be to create another blog, set it to where you need an invite to read.

I'm open for people reading if they'll respect my rights to just vent. It won't be totally censored with swearing. I have slip ups and I am working hard on not doing it, but hey, I'm human. However, not everything that is on my mind is meant for everyone specifically to see. I know it's the internet and such but I have moments that I just need to get things off my chest.

If you are interested, please let me know. I want to know who is reading my upsets and hope that they'll have the respect for me to keep what they read on those pages in that blog, there.


Note: If you are on my livejournal, I'll be doing most of that private posting on my new blog if you're interested. I do still plan to use my LJ and want to keep up with those of you who post privately. So please don't delete me off of there.

2 comments:

  1. That's why I tweet. Only a few people read it and I know whom. I'm in if you want me :)

    ReplyDelete