Friday, July 1, 2011

A new look.. or not.

I meant to mess around and try to decide on a new look for my blog but I kinda fudged up and made it back to an old template. I didn't save my other one. Oh well, I guess I'll leave it like this until I can work on getting my other one back up or just stick with this until I figure out a new one.

Figures, I messed it up. I don't like it plain like this so I guess when Jason goes to work tonight I will work on it. I also have a habit of wanting to tag this challenges haha. That'll be a hard one to break!

Seems like a storm is rolling in. The wind has picked up and the clouds are rolling over. The boys are being very loud which is starting to aggravate me. After asking several times to be quiet they still have yet to listen. I just had to threaten grounding. Which Gage has learned is not fun as the word sounds.

Ugh, off to make a list of things that need to be done this coming week. Lots to do, it'll work better being able to cross them off one by one. However I need to find motivation to do any of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment