Thursday, June 30, 2011

I made it! The last day of June.

I am quite proud of myself honestly. I set a goal for myself and I achieved it. I wanted to write in here at least once a day for the whole month of June and I did it. Today is June 30th and this is my 30th post! This month hasn't been easy to do either. Considering our Dell crashed in late May and then we had the old Compaq set up and that took a dive on us. So that left us with no computer. In turn I had already started my blogging challenge and was determined to keep writing. So, what did I end up doing? I used my Evo. Even though it was hard to do, the posts were very short I managed. I did it.

So I am proud of myself. I also managed to almost complete my photo challenge (I need to do todays and get them posted) but this was the big one. I believe I have finally created a good habit as well. I am not to the point where I need to make sure something is written in here, even if its just a photo with a caption or two to three sentences. It's something.

I would go weeks on end without updating here and I don't really know why. I know hardly anyone reads this (if any) that I don't link back to. But it's come down to it that I felt the need to do it for myself. Silly? Probably, but I'm happy with the outcome.

Tomorrow is July 1st. JULY! I can't believe that July is here. Tomorrow I will also have a 10 month old. The year is flying by. My boys are growing into wonderful little gentlemen and amaze me every day with something new.

So, here for my 30th post on the 30th day of June, I will just say this. I'll write tomorrow so "see" you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment