Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Two: Kindergarten Experience

This fall I will have an official kindergartner. Totally not ready for this in the slightest, its still crazy to me that he's even old enough to be ready to go. I feel like yesterday Gage was just 2. Time has flown by way to fast and I am not liking it a single bit.

The Kindergarten Experience is something that the district we live in does. Possibly others do but this is the first time I am hearing of it. For two days they have the kids come to school to get acquainted and learn about it all. Unlike when he starts school officially this is just a half day. He will be going to all day Kindergarten. So, Tuesday June 7th and 8th, I will be walking him down to the front of our neighborhood and getting him on a bus. A bus! He is scheduled to go in the PM so that works, I can get him breakfast and ready. If it were in the AM I know I would have felt far too rushed. I need a few more months before that starts haha.

Pictures will be a definite. A bus, I can't believe it. The last 5 years have flown by. Never in these 5 years have I imagined we'd be here already. I'm not quite sure what I will do with only two at home during the day but I know that school will be a great thing for Gage. I believe Mr. Social will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment