Saturday, June 11, 2011

Truckin' along

I'm actually doing pretty good in this whole challenge thing and that makes me happy. Even though I feel like they're short it's still something. I'm at this post now Eleven days in, which is great! This is the most in one month I have written since I started blogging.

Not having the computer has become less annoying, to a degree. I have wanted to post my blogs easier and do our bill stuff but it's not possible right now. But I am loving the snuggles in the morning the boys and I have. Every morning they have breakfast and we curl up to watch a movie. Sometimes two. It's become a fun little thing for us. Even if Tangled is requested more then once. I will take it.

I'm going to get going though. I do want to share a photo of Bishop from this morning. He was eating a snack after he woke up from his nap, he was so happy. You can even see two little teefs in there!

1 comment:

  1. I love him so much. :) He is so beautiful to me. :)

    Glad the snuggles are helping with the puter withdrawel. ;)

    ReplyDelete