Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Night from Hell

Most nights like that would normally revolve around children yet last night didn't. Oh last night sucked big time. I mean, Bishop had a hard time sleeping at first so I brought him into bed with me. Nothing difficult. No fighting to go to sleep or anything. So after I fell asleep about an hour and a half later I wake up to gagging on stomach acid. This happens to me a lot. Jason was at work so instead of calling for him I got up to go get some milk. However in the process of getting up and stretching, I got a horrible charlie horse. So here I am, gagging/choking/coughing on stomach acid and my leg seizes up. To the point I can't rub the knot out, I have to actually stand up and attempt to stand on it. Which hurt so badly.

I manage to stand up, get some weight onto the leg and slowly make my way downstairs. Without trying to wake a single child up. That was hard because I wanted to scream and cry. Get downstairs, drink two small glasses of milk (and if you know me, I don't do dairy very well) but it was the only thing that helps when this happens and then head back to bed.

I move Bishop into his bed because clearly if me going through those two things didn't budge him, he was fine to sleep back in his bed. I figured it would be for the best with the way my night seemed to be going haha. So back to sleep I went. Woke up around 7am and my body decided to hate me yet again. I woke up to having a mild gallbladder attack. I won't go into details, lets just say me and the bathroom became best friends till around 10am. My back is still sore from my attack. My throat is killing me as is my right leg.

I'm just all sorts of fun today aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment